THERE ARE MANY TYPES OF INJURIES THAT MAY OCCUR AT WORK.
It is your employer’s responsibility to provide a safe working environment, but there are a range of common workplace hazards that can contribute to injury.
- Injuries Sustained from a Fall
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Mental Illness
- Hearing Loss
- Lifting Injuries
- Construction Site Accidents
- Injuries Caused by Malfunctioning Machines
YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS IF YOU’VE BEEN INJURED AT WORK:
- Weekly payments to cover loss of income
- Medical, Hospital and associated expenses
- Rehabilitation services
- Personal and/or attendant care
- A lump sum payment in some circumstances
- Damages for pain and suffering, as well as economic loss and your out of pocket expenses